Dr. Burim Otakanon is an Assistant Professor at the College of Management, Mahidol University. Burim earned his Ph.D. in Technopreneurship and Innovation Management from Chulalongkorn University. Burim is currently the deputy dean at the College of Management, Mahidol University. His specializations are in the areas of marketing, innovation, digital marketing, branding, business model, and management. He is the author of the Principle of Management in Sign Language, Knowledge Management (OCSC) and co-author of the Choize Model. He received considerable teaching excellence awards from the College of Management, Mahidol University, and the Distinguished Services and Dedication Award from Assumption University. His current contribution is to promote an opportunity for a sustainable living quality for those with hearing impairment by educating them a management knowledge and building a management sign language inventory for the hearing impaired. He also provides consulting services and talks to the government's agencies, non-profit organizations, and business enterprises, ranging from B2C to B2B.
- Panitchaisak, I., Inkanuwat, A., Otakanon, B. (2022). Attitudes of Healthcare Professionals Towards Consumption Anti-Aging Food in Thailand. Chonburi Hospital Journal, 47(1), 5-14.
- Rakthina, S., Punnakitikashema, P., Otakanon, B., Khin Khin Ooa, NY. (2022). A Conceptual Framework about Employees' Proactive Behavior and Supervisor's Favorable Evaluation: Moderating Effects of Dissimilarity in Supervisors' Cultural Dimensions. Archives of Business Research, 10(3), 251-267.
- Prasatporn, P., Otakanon, B., Petison, P. (2021). Understanding the Millennials' Mind Purchasing Pre-Owned Luxury Watch. Paper Proceeding Presented at Global Fashion Management Conference at Seoul / 2021 Korean Scholars of Marketing Science International Conference Nov. 5-7, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Otakanon, B., Ngmrojanavanich, N., Muangsin, N., Gowanit, C. (2020). A Search for Value Propositions for Small Food Firms. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 9(5), 148-153.
- Otakanon, B., Ngmrojanavanich, N., Muangsin, N., Gowanit, C. (2019). A Search for Value Propositions for Small Food Firms. Paper Proceeding Presented at 35th International Conference on Business, Education, Social Science, and Management, 29-38. Tokyo, Japan
- Otakanon, B., Ngmrojanavanich, N. (2018). A New Survival Paradigm for Thai Food SMEs. Paper Proceedings Presented at the SYSSARM 2018, Krabi, Thailand.
- Otakanon, B., Tiparos, P., and Petison, P. (2017). SME marketing competencies: A study of the Thai jewelry industry. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15(17), 39-50.